Aves clay modeling tools will surely inspire artists to add lots of detail to their clay artwork. Each modeling tool is specially crafted using ecologically sustainable redwood and stainless steel. Perfect for cutting, slicing, trimming, detailing, shaping, scraping, smoothing and so on. Works great with soft clays; water clays, polymers, ceramic clays, dough’s & waxes. Water resistant – cleans up nicely with soap & water. Wooden tools make up a good starter set for sculpting clay.
Set includes 5 uniquely shaped tools with a double ends: Tapered-edge Knife, Angled-edge knife, Straight Edge with Teeth, Sculpting Spoon, Double-pointed Piercer, and Stainless Steel Loop.
* 5-Piece double sided clay tool set for shaping soft clay projects
* Great for carving, shaping, modeling, scraping, brushing, smoothing and so on.
* Each piece is about 6-Inch long & hand-polished with a natural finish
* Lightweight, smooth & ergonomically built
* Suitable for both professionals and beginners. Not a toy, not for children under 5 years
Some of the details about these tools and how they can be used:
-Tapered-edge & Angled edge Knifes: perfect for cutting, definition work, and angle smoothing.
-Straight Edge with Teeth: for texturing.
-Half round Sculpting spoon: used for smoothing curved areas.
-Double-pointed piercer: for scribing, marking sharp, clean and definitive lines in your work
-Stainless steel loop tool: perfect for cutting edges making reductions of clay a simple task.
There are no reviews yet.