Make jewelry with Apoxie Sculpt that will wow!
- 25 stunning projects include full-page beauty shots, supply lists, step-by-step photos, tips and tricks, and creative variations
- Step-by-step instructions, gorgeous color photography, and expert tips make the projects beginner-friendly
- Learn techniques like how to embed in Apoxie Sculpt, create reusable molds, connect beads, and more
- Eye-catching statement jewelry that can be made in just one sitting, with easy, intermediate, and advanced options
- Fresh approach to unique and bold DIY fashion jewelry-making for hobbyists and fashion lovers
- Author Gay Isber (aka “Sugar”) is an award-winning jewelry designer and cable television personality, published by Fox Chapel Books.
Show off your skills and your fashion boldness at the same time!
Whether you’re already an experienced jewelry maker or just familiar with the basics, take your skills to the next level! This book will show you how to make spell-binding statement jewelry with a unique look and individual style. Making Wow Jewelry is packed with pretty, attention-grabbing wearable works of art that you can make yourself in one sitting.
Author ‘Sugar’ Gay Isber, an award-winning jewelry designer and cable TV personality, shows you how to create head-turning DIY fashion jewelry to wear to special events, lively parties, and dress-up evenings. Learn how to colorize crystals, cast with resin, sew with wire, create reusable molds, and much more. You’ll explore materials like beads, gems, beetle wings, shark teeth, crystals, pearls, clay, feathers, and nail polish to make these strikingly beautiful pendants, rings, crowns, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more. Once you accomplish Gay’s wow-worthy designs, you’ll be equipped with inspiration and all the necessary skills to create your own custom jewelry and accessories!
Using easy beading and jewelry-making techniques, each project includes detailed instructions, high-quality beauty shots, step-by-step photos, allotted time frame, safety notes, skill level, expert tips and tricks, a list of needed supplies, and creative variations.
These are conversation-starting pieces that let you connect with someone. Whether you’re in an elevator, on the street, or out on the town, it will inspire the opening question, “Wow, where did you get that?” Go ahead, say you made it yourself!
“‘Sugar’ Gay Isber is the ‘Willy Wonka’ of jewelry designs! Her happiness and extreme creativity make her a jewel of Texas but with a global reach. She is not on trend, she makes the trend. I love her work!”
—Linda Asaf Design